Sunday, June 12, 2011

This is the end and a new beginning

I can't believe training is at and end! It feels like just yesterday that I was unpacking my bags and meeting my host family. Tomorrow, I will leave for Kiev and I'll know where and with whom I will be living for the next two years. So nervous! I absolutely loved training, so it will be pretty hard to leave all of this behind. I love my teachers and my cluster, so to go live alone in a village without any other Americans is pretty daunting. I'm sure that I can do it though.

I'll update again soon and let you know where I will be living!

If you don't know, Tuesday is one of the most important days of the year. My birthday!!! If you want, you should mail me a package with lots of American stuff. I actually have a list of things that I need from America to help me with my classes as well as with my life in general. I'll post the list when I know my new address and you can send me a package if you want.

I'll post soon!

Erin

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN! What a great day to start the next stage of your adventure! :-) Keep writing; we're still reading and enjoying your installments. How do you say, 'Cheers!' in Ukrainian? Enjoy your Birthday Stolichnaya!

    To sign off, I don't have a poem this time (I know you are heartbroken - LOL!). So instead, I offer you some lyrics by the Beatles with which to celebrate.

    "You say it's your birthday
    It's my birthday too, yeah
    They say it's your birthday
    We're gonna have a good time
    I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you."

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :-)
    Linda & Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin,
    I figured it out! You have little faith in your Mom! I love your Blog keep writing.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete